As Chung Eui-sun assumes the role of president of South Korea’s Kia Motors Corp. today (March 1), his promotion raises a host of questions in automotive industry circles regarding questionable management ethics. Hyundai Motor Group issued a fairly simple statement last week regarding the promotion, saying only that Chung's advancement is in recognition of his expertise in marketing and management. (See related story: Hyundai Chairman’s Son New Kia Boss) However, long-term, industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.