Saab Automobile AB faces an uncertain future, although the emergence of Beijing Automotive Industry Holdings Co. as a potential stakeholder in the Swedish auto maker could open the doors to the burgeoning Chinese market. Swedish sports-car maker Koenigsegg Automotive AB, which has a memorandum of understanding to purchase Saab from General Motors Co., yesterday announced Chinese auto maker BAIC would become a non-controlling minority shareholder in Koenigsegg. Koenigsegg says in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.