Malaysian national car company Proton Holdings Bhd sees a reversal of fortune and produces a net profit of RM202.87 million ($62.78 million) for its financial year ended March 31, a sharp turnaround from a net loss of RM589.53 million ($182.45 million) the previous year. The result reported to the Malaysian Stock Exchange saw revenue rise 14.6% to RM5.63 billion ($1.74 billion) from prior-year’s RM4.91 billion ($1.52 billion). Proton Chairman Azlan Hashim says three successive quarters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.