Malaysian auto maker Proton hands over eight electric vehicles to the government for testing before planned production begins in 2013. The three Saga EVs and five Exora extended-range EVs will be tested by the prime minister's office and the ministries of energy and water, international trade and industry, transport and finance. The delivery marks the first phase of a joint program between Proton and the Ministry of Energy and Water to evaluate the EVs’ potential in advancing green ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.