A meeting between Proton Holdings Bhd and Perushaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (Perodua) will be held by the end of the month to decide whether a strategic alliance between the two national auto makers is feasible. The Business Times reports International Trade and Industry Minister Mustapa Mohamed says a study on the issue, undertaken by research-firm Frost & Sullivan, is complete and being reviewed by the Economic Council before it is given to Prime Minister Najib Razak. But without ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.