Proton Cars Australia Pty. Ltd. is speeding the launch of what it says is the country’s lowest-priced sedan, in addition to other affordable models across its entire passenger-car range, as the Malaysian auto maker continues to restructure its Australian operations. The sedan originally was slated to arrive in early 2010 but now will go on sale in October with a price tag below A$13,000 ($10,900) – part of a cost-efficiency onslaught from the auto maker. The car, based on the Malaysian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.