VIENNA – PSA Peugeot Citroen plans to build a regional spare-parts warehouse in Spillern, 14 miles (22 km) northwest of Vienna. The warehouse, slated to open by mid-2006, will deliver parts to about 500 Automobiles and Automobiles Peugeot dealers in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia PSA’s new parts center will be operated by the Austrian Citroen importer Citroen Osterreich GmbH, which also operates the current warehouse for Austrian Citroen and Peugeot dealers. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.