VIENNA – PCA Slovakia, the Slovak PSA Peugeot Citroen plant in Trnava, produces its 1 millionth car. The milestone vehicle, driven off the assembly line by Slovak President Ivan Gasparovic, is the all-new Peugeot 208 hatchback to be unveiled in March at the Geneva auto show. Pilot production at the Slovak plant has just begun. PCA Slovakia, which started production in 2006, manufactures Peugeot 207 hatchbacks and Citroen C3 Picasso microvans. It will add the Peugeot 208, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.