Two auto makers are increasing their focus on China’s growing market. Dongfeng Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., a joint venture between Dongfeng Motor Corp. and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., has begun construction on a second plant in Guangzhou City's Huadu district. Meanwhile, Changan Automobile (Group) Co. Ltd. announces it has signed a letter of intent with France's PSA Peugeot Citroen to establish a Chinese joint venture. Dongfeng Nissan Vice General Manager Ren Yong tells the government news ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.