GENEVA – Inevitably, PSA Peugeot Citroen will return to America, it’s just a question of how and when, says Chairman Jean-Martin Folz. A study is under way now to determine what it would take to reenter the U.S. market, Folz confirms in an interview here. “We are now the sixth largest manufacturer in the world,” he says. “If we want to look at areas of future growth, we cannot ignore the fact the U.S. is the largest car market. “And pretending we would never get interested in the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.