PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen will attempt to cut its overhead costs by 30% in the next three years while adding seven new car models to its product mix, CEO Christian Streiff says. Streiff, who replaced Jean-Martin Folz in February, announced the details of a 3-year makeover called “CAP 2010” today at the auto maker’s annual stockholder’s meeting. Utilizing 10 cross-functional teams, he says 150 initiatives are being put into place under four headings: quality, costs, products and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.