PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen and Chinese partner Dongfeng Motor Group agree to another capacity expansion targeted for sometime after 2008, following completion of an expansion currently under way at their plant in Wuhan, China. The auto makers say the additional capacity will involve a new factory to be built in a location to be announced within several months. It will be dedicated to PSA’s large-car platform now used by the Peugeot 407 and 607 and the Citroen C5 and C6. Separately, PSA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.