PARIS – Automobiles Citroen, the French brand with the best growth record in recent years, is on the verge of change. On Feb. 5, Citroen will present a new prestige model and a new strategic image. In addition, the auto maker soon will have a new general manager, which likely means it will lose more of its autonomy and share more vehicles with sister-brand Peugeot. As with competitors, Citroen’s sales suffered last year. But the auto maker held onto its market share in France and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.