PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen is linking up with energy agencies and others to explore the role nuclear energy may play in transportation of the future. PSA, the French nuclear energy agency CEA, and the Association Française de l'Hydrogene earlier this week held a joint press conference to announce a European congress on hydrogen energy that will take place Sept. 2-5 in Grenoble. PSA trails DC (DC's Necar, shown above), among others, in fuel cell car development. PSA and Renault ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.