PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen and Fiat Auto SpA tentatively have launched their third co-operation in commercial vehicles, probably for a small van. The two partners, which already make large and medium vans together, say they are studying an addition to their range that would be built in Bursa, Turkey, at a joint venture plant between Fiat, Turkish KOC Holding and other interests. Aging Citroen C15 (above) could be replaced with new joint venture van. The low-cost location and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.