PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen sales in the year’s first half were buoyed by the new Citroen C4 Picasso and dragged down by a drastic decline in sales of Peugeot complete-knocked-down kits to Iran. However, both brands eked out tiny market-share improvements in key areas and are optimistic about significan improvements in the near future. Automobiles Peugeot says its global sales were down slightly to 1 million units and up 0.3% in its traditional West Europe market, which, overall, is off ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.