SAO PAULO – PSA Peugeot Citroen SA doesn’t have an impressive track record when the two brands are ranked separately, but combined sales makes it the fifth largest auto maker in Brazil, after Fiat, Volkswagen, Chevrolet and Ford brands. Vehicles for both French brands are built at the same plant in Porto Real, Rio de Janeiro, in close proximity to a combined 70 million inhabitants in the states of Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Minas Gerais. PSA’s marketing campaigns attract large ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.