PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen, which has been pushing its in-house robotized manual transmissions that work like an automatic, is introducing a dual-clutch transmission for the first time. The 6-speed gearbox is being added to the powertrain lineup of the Peugeot 4007 and Citroen C-Crosser cross/utility vehicles made by Mitsubishi Motors Corp. The new DCT is being offered as an option with the 2.2L, 156 hp Hdi diesel engine. For nearly a decade, Automobiles Citroen has pushed a 5-speed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.