PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen will add a third brand for light/utility vehicles when its new Chinese joint venture with China Changan Automobile Group is complete. At a signing ceremony in Paris, PSA and Changan agree to build a new assembly line at the joint-venture factory in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, which will begin production in 2012. The companies will invest €935 million ($1.2 billion) in the 50/50 venture. The first vehicle to come from the plant will be a Citroen DS, probably ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.