TRNAVA, Slovakia – Peugeot Citroen Automobile Slovakia s.r.o. will begin production of a previously announced second model here in 2008, PSA Peugeot Citroen CEO Christian Streiff says during a recent visit here. The auto maker previously said serial production of the vehicle would launch “in 2010 at the latest,” but declined to identify the model. The vehicle will share a platform with the Peugeot 207, which the Trnava facility began producing in June 2006. Sources say the new car will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.