VIENNA – Production of the Peugeot 207 is under way at Peugeot Citroen Automobile Slovakia s.r.o., the Slovak PSA Peugeot Citroen plant based in Trnava. The first salable cars recently were driven from Trnava to the Slovak capital of Bratislava, where a ceremony marked the launch of the first locally manufactured Peugeots. Currently, the plant is making 20 to 30 cars per day, but output is to ramp up quickly. “We will increase production in June,” says Alain Baldeyrou, managing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.