PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen is considering adding a third factory with its Chinese joint venture partner Dongfeng Motor Corp. at the same time it prepares plans for a first plant in its new partnership with Chang’an Automobile Group Corp. China already is the second-biggest market for PSA, CEO Philippe Varin says, and while its sales there grew 52% last year, that was the same as the market overall, keeping PSA’s share to about 3%. Varin’s ambition is 10% of the market. “This area, as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.