Special Coverage Frankfurt Auto Show PARIS – PSA Peugeot-Citroen will launch a new entry-level platform in the next three years for the emerging markets of China, Brazil and Eastern Europe, as well as develop premium versions of cars in each segment where it competes worldwide. In an effort to add 700,000 units of production by 2010, PSA plans 53 new models: 29 in Europe, 12 in China and 12 in South America’s Mercosur free-trade region, says CEO Christian Streiff as he announces the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.