PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen's scientific director, hired in April 2003 from France's national laboratory system, is pushing the auto maker toward a tighter relationship with French and European research initiatives. Fuel-cell vehicles part of PSA’s research. "Partnerships bring results, and we can share costs and risks and obtain new competencies," says Jean-Pierre Goedgebuer, who formerly was charged with international relations for a wing of the French National Center for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.