PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen gained market share both in Europe and the broader global market in the year’s first half. The French auto maker says its sales in 31 European countries grew14.6%, compared with year-ago, while overall deliveries in the region rose just 1.1%. PSA’s worldwide sales climbed 16.9% to 1,856,000 units, besting the global industry’s 13% gain. The auto maker’s global market share grew to 3.3%. PSA’s European sales were boosted by the Peugeot 3008 minivan and 5008 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.