PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen is developing everything from electric scooters to electric cars today, but it is persuaded plug-in hybrids are the right way to use electricity for transportation in the future. Plug-in technology “represents in our view the real solution in terms of the use of electric energy by the public at large,” says CEO Philippe Varin in a speech to the Automobile Club of France. “This technology allies the advantages of a diesel on the highway and electric propulsion in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.