PARIS – The Peugeot 508, due out in early 2011, carries not only PSA Peugeot Citroen’s ambitions to further penetrate the European luxury segment but also its strategy to regain stature in China. Just days after announcing a new joint venture with China Changan Automobile Group that will build the Citroen DS5 in 2012, PSA says its 508 large car will be produced in Wuhan with partner Dongfeng Motor Corp. for sale both in China and the rest of the world outside of Europe. In Europe, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.