PSA Peugeot Citroen reports net income of €869 million ($998.6 million) during the second quarter, a decline of 11.8% from like-2002. Vehicles such as C3 Pluriel should help PSA boost revenues. The French auto maker largely attributes the dip to the negative effects of currency exchange rates between the British pound and the Euro, as well as the relative weakness of eastern European currencies against the Euro. Most of the negative currency impacts were offset by cost savings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.