FRANKFURT – PSA Peugeot Citroen is a French automotive revolution that runs against all conventional wisdom. The growing success of the auto maker comes despite, or perhaps because, PSA remains largely Euro-centric, ignoring the huge U.S. market and refusing to become embroiled in the takeover mania of 1999-2000 that threatened to cut the world’s car makers into five huge conglomerates. PSA today is the U.K.’s No.2 manufacturer, ahead of General Motors Corp.’s Vauxhall Motors Ltd. and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.