PARIS – France’s booming vehicle sales, up 48% in November compared with year-ago, have PSA Peugeot Citroen feeling optimistic. And just weeks after CEO Philippe Varin said India was not a priority for the auto maker, PSA now acknowledges it is looking at the growing emerging market. “We are studying opportunities offered by the Indian market and how we might enter the market,” spokesman Laurent Cicolella says. “But we have made no decision." Indian and British newspapers report PSA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.