PARIS – Three months after concluding the details of a new joint venture in China with Changan Automobile Group, PSA Peugeot Citroen has dropped the other shoe, announcing plans with its first partner there, Dongfeng Motor Co. Ltd. While the Changan venture, if approved by the government, will add 200,000 units of capacity beginning on an existing line in 2012, the third plant with Dongfeng, to be built in Wuhan, will add 150,000 units in 2013, giving Dongfeng-Peugeot-Citroen Automobile ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.