DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group is offering the first incentives ever on the PT Cruiser, a model that started off with a bang but has since slid in sales, down 36% in January from like-2001. The rebates are regional and currently only customers in the Midwest and Northeast are eligible, with offers of $1,000 cash back. Despite promises not to, the Chrysler Group began offering $2,500 cash back or low-rate financing last week on certain models in an effort to compete with other national ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.