NEW YORK – The newest variant of Chrysler PT Cruiser headed for showrooms this fall addresses the popular vehicle’s most common complaint. A turbocharged version gives it the ponies it has sorely lacked – offering 215 horses and the ability to jut confidently into the passing lane. The Chrysler Group unveils the Chrysler PT Turbo at the auto show here. It will become the fifth version since the hot vehicle entered the market in February 2000. Since the original, which buyers lined up for, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.