ROMULUS, MI – Dave Schembri figures if Mitsubishi Motors North America wasn’t first to offer a year’s worth of gasoline to vehicle buyers, “someone else would beat us to it.” So as rising fuel prices started disconcerting consumers, MMNA quickly put together a novel incentive plan dubbed “Gas Comes Standard,” says Schembri, the auto firm’s executive vice president-sales and marketing. (See related story: Buy Mitsubishi, Get Tanked) “There are a lot of confusing incentive offers out ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.