Puradyn Filter Technologies' Purifiner Bypass Oil System removes solid liquid and dissolved contaminants from oil, making oil changes virtually obsolete. The system advances on the U.S. Bureau of Standards supposition that oil does not wear out mechanically, but only becomes contaminated, causing the need for oil changes. “Our system continuously cleans the oil and retains the total base-number minerals, keeping the viscosity the same (as when the oil is new). It filters to the sub-micron ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.