Purdue University will hold the inaugural Electric Vehicle Grand Prix April 18 as part of a program to encourage a new generation of highly skilled workers to design, build and service EVs. Fifteen go-karts will race in the event at Purdue’s Grand Prix track in West Lafayette, IN. The race will last about an hour, with the EVs covering about 100 laps. The vehicles are built on a kart platform consisting of a tubular-steel frame 5-ft. (1.5 m) long and 44 ins. (112 cm) wide. The EVs will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.