Although Chrysler LLC and Ford Motor Co. are still working on revisions to their second-quarter production plans, cutbacks elsewhere in the industry already have trimmed some 14,700 car and truck assemblies from the roster established for the period a month ago. Retaining the second-quarter schedules adopted by Ford and Chrysler last month, auto makers are on track to build some 4,001,200 vehicles in the period, down 0.3% from the initial 4,015,900-unit plan posted in March and 3.4% less ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.