Sharpening their pencils, auto maker production planners have added an additional 36,600 vehicle assemblies to the relatively robust second-quarter production plans put in place just last month. Ford Motor Co. is the exception, where planners still are a couple of weeks away from finalizing Q2 revisions, most likely of a positive nature. Related document: North America Production Schedule Q2 – April 2010 According to the industry’s revised plans, North American assembly plants are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.