Following the round of scheduling meetings that ended last week, auto industry output plans for the October-December quarter stand at a tenuous 3,942,300 units as producers grapple with market conditions following the Sept. 11 terrorists attacks in the U.S. North American fourth-quarter car and truck production plans posted last week showed a modest overall increase of 47,900 units rather than the widely expected decline from the 3,894,400-unit plan in place a month ago. But the gain is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.