Thai auto industry officials are predicting a fourth-quarter market recovery, after new model launches help stabilize sales in the current quarter. Thailand Automotive Institute President Vallop Tiasiri says he expects new models will attract interest from office workers who still have purchasing power. Vallop says Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd. will launch its Camry Hybrid in late July, while Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co. Ltd. debuts a 5-door model and Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.