WHISTLER, British Columbia, Canada – Legend claims that the shrill cry of the western hoary marmot, from which this Canadian ski mecca takes its name, echoes endlessly from these forested slopes. So why do things seem so quiet? Either the critter’s been schussed into extinction by runaway Rossignols, or Ford Motor Co. speaks the truth about its ’03 Expedition’s improved NVH performance. At highway speeds, conversation is effortlessly maintained between the driver’s seat and the third-row ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.