Many sporty production cars have roots in racing, but the ’12 Mustang Boss 302 is one of few that can boast such lineage on both sides of its family tree. The OEM branch is represented by racing legend Parnelli Jones’ historic 1970 Trans-Am championship – a milestone event in Ford history. However, the supplier side of the Boss program can be tied to track icon Bruce McLaren. Linamar, a global producer of powertrain components based in Ontario, Canada, machined the the intake and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.