Land Rover North America revises pricing for the ’03 Range Rover HSE, which now begins at $71,200 instead of $69,330. Land Rover says the new pricing is due to the now standard bi-xenon headlamps and the addition of premium harmon/kardon Logic7 15-speaker surround-sound system. Land Rover says pricing for the ’03 Discovery and Freelander, announced at the same time as the original Range Rover pricing, remains unchanged, beginning at $34,350 and $24,975, respectively.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.