WINDSOR, Ont., Canada – International Truck and Engine Corp. prepares to launch its second-generation Class 8 heavy-duty trucks with the help of a new research and development center here. Officials gathered Oct. 17 to open the Center for Innovation, a collaboration of International Truck and Engine Corp. (the operating subsidiary of Navistar International Corp.) and the University of Windsor. (See related story: Canada Home to Big Truck R&D Center) The C$35 million ($28 million) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.