DETROIT – General Motors Co. President and CEO Fritz Henderson says the recently bankrupt and now privately held auto maker could go public in second-half 2010, although much depends on getting its financial house in order and accelerating its business performance. “Business performance, without a doubt, is the most important determinant of whether we go public in the second half of the year,” Henderson tells Ward’s during an interview at GM world headquarters here. Since exiting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.