Suspected Muslim separatists in southern Thailand reportedly set fire to the country’s largest rubber warehouse last week, destroying an estimated 5,512 tons (5,000 t) of rubber sheet intended for export, with damages estimated at 400 million baht ($11.8 million). Thailand is the world’s biggest rubber exporter. Most of the crop is grown in the south, where rebels have killed about 1,900 people in the last three years. Reports says the separatists, who are trying to break away from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.