SEOUL – The 2011 Seoul Motor Show will open to the public this week with a record 139 companies from eight countries participating. Themed “Evolution, Green Revolution on Wheels,” the exhibition features a number of advanced green technology concept and production vehicles and is expected to draw 1 million visitors in its April 1-10 public run. GM Korea is following the “green” theme, but also is using the show to blast off with its new name and focus on the Chevrolet brand, which now ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.