SEOUL – With the ink still drying on the April 30 signing of the final agreement between General Motors Corp. and Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd., GM already is making its presence known here. Nick Reilly, the designated president and CEO of the pending GM Daewoo Auto and Technology Co., was on hand at the recent VIP showing of the new Daewoo Kalos crossover small car. Also present was Korea Development Bank Governor Jung Keun-Yong, who two days earlier also had signed the definitive agreement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.