GENEVA — Wolfgang Reitzle, chief of Ford Motor Co.'s Premium Auto Group, says he is trying to create a special segment approach for the brands in the group, which include Jaguar, Lincoln, Aston Martin and Volvo. This plan would differ from mass-market sales methods where a push system prevails. He says premium brands should operate on a pull system. “This leads to long lasting success,” Reitzle says. The brands in the Premium Auto Group are complementary, making the situation unique. “We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.