Ford Motor Co. intends to better define the four brands within its Premier Automotive Group and bring its super luxury Aston Martin nameplate into the mainstream more with a new model line, says PAG chief Wolfgang Reitzle. Aston Martin sold some 650 cars worldwide in 1998 and only 45 in Germany, Europe's largest market, Mr. Reitzle tells journalists at last week's opening of the Frankfurt auto show. “That is very exclusive, and maybe a little bit too exclusive,” he says. In addition to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.